Exploration Led By Student Curiosity
Bullis 较低的学校 students in Kinderg艺术en through 5th grade discover joy in learning. The curriculum encourages students to explore, 创建, and analyze the world around them — setting the tone for the Bullis community.
- We st艺术 each day in 早上的会议, which builds both community and a clear sense of individual responsibility.
- Through a well-integrated, interdisciplinary curriculum, 较低的学校 students develop skills in all subject areas.
- Teachers embrace ways to provide individual instruction based on student need and interest, finding challenging and innovative ways to stretch student learning to meet high expectations.
Ask our youngest students – What did you do today?
You are likely to hear things such as —
I learned how to plant seeds; I watched a butterfly emerge; I made a pet robot, 我唱了一首新歌, 我交了一个朋友.
在空间。, these meaningful experiences teach our students to be life-long learners, who actively p艺术icipate in developing an understanding of the interconnected world around them.
We have so much fun in 较低的学校 — exploring, 调查, 问问题, and trying new things together.
The Campus is Our Playground
- Outdoor adventures are an essential p艺术 of the experience for students in the 较低的学校. Our 102-acre campus includes traditional playgrounds, natural play elements sympathetic to the landscape — and an indoor/outdoor science classroom in the Discovery Center.
- In 较低的学校, athletics take the form of noncompetitive physical education and 运动 classes. 学生 have a daily opportunity to focus on coordination, collaboration, and body awareness.
- As explorers, readers, writers, 艺术ists, scientists, and individuals, we follow our curiosity.